London, England has a rich history that dates back to many centuries. London, also known as the national capital of the United Kingdom, has countless sites to see as well. We are here to offer Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Attractions, Local Culture, Food & Drinks, and much more.
- Tower of London and Crown Jewels Exhibition – This certified exhibit will teach you over 1,000 years of London history. Take your time on this solo tour while absorbing the history of this timeless exhibit. You will tour London’s castle – equipped with a fortress, royal palace and prison. It is said that ravens guard the castle, so be sure to be on the lookout! After you visit the Tower of London, you will visit the Crown Jewels exhibit, which consists of over 23,578 gems! There are also several free tours that begin every 30 minutes starting at 10:30am and ending at 3:30pm in the summer, 2:30 in the winter.
- Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour – Are you an avid Harry Potter fan? Then this is the tour for you! Experience an 8 hour-day tour of the famous Harry potter film sets, movie props and costumes. You will be picked up by bus at London Victoria Station, upon arrival you will spend 4 hours at Warner Brothers Studio, and then dropped off at the starting point.
- Climb the Roof of The O2 Arena – This 90-minute experience is sure to give you one of the best birds eye view of the city! During your experience, you will walk this iconic landmark equipped with a climbing suit, boots and harness while overlooking the gorgeous panoramic views of Olympic Park, Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, Greenwich, The Shard, and the legendary Big Ben.
- Madame Tussauds London – Tour the famous lifelike figures of your favorite celebrities. This iconic attractions opened more than 200 years ago and has grown ever since. Adding life-like wax figures of athletes, historic legends, and celebrities over the years. There are several package options for this tour upon booking.
Here is a list of a few other must see attractions:
- Hyde Park – one of the largest and most famous parks in all of London. This park is known for holding protests, debates and weekly performances by musical artists.
- The London Eye – This activity is a must-see when visiting London. You are able to share a pod with other visitors or book a private pod for you, your family or significant other.
- Buckingham Palace – You can’t leave London without visiting the house of royalty. If you are lucky, you are able to witness the world famous Changing of the Guard. This event happens a few times every day, and has been a historic tradition for countless years.
To skip the long lines at the box office and have instant confirmation upon booking, you are able to purchase tickets online up to 30 days prior to your visit. You may receive a full refund upon cancellation within 24 hours of your reservation. There are countless experiences, tours and attractions to discover when visiting London, England and these are just a few. To learn more about the endless possibilities you can have while visiting any city in the world, please visit Get Your Guide and make your next visit be the best it can be!
* Disclaimer: Travel may be restricted to this destination due to COVID-19