- The High Roller at The LINQ –This is one of the newer attractions located in the heart of the Las Vegas strip. During your 30-minute ride you will experience an incredible 360-degree view of Las Vegas Valley and The Strip from 550 feet above. While on board, you will hear a brief history of Las Vegas, as well locations to view during the rotation of the massive Ferris wheel. Each compartment features air conditioning as well as a guided audio tour so you can enjoy the beautiful scenery with friends and family.
- Helicopter Flight overlooking the Las Vegas Strip – During your spectacular sunset experience accompanied by a tour guide who will help you throughout this beautiful experience, you will be overlooking the Stratosphere Tower, Luxor Pyramid laser beam, Bellagio Hotel fountain, Treasure Island, Planet Hollywood, and many more during this beautiful experience. You are able to book a variety of flight times from 15 minutes – 4.5-hour tour depending on your time preferences.
- Half-Day Kayak Tour – This short 3-hour tour begins at 10:30am or 12:00pm (specify your time preference upon booking). This is a small group tour limited to 12 participants. During your guided tour you will kayak down 4-miles and enjoy the scenic area of the Black Canyon. During your trip, you are sure to spot beautiful wildlife as you cruise through this epic kayak adventure.
- Hoover Dam – Only miles from Las Vegas, this is a 3-hour, small-group tour that will surely entice anybody. During your tour, you will learn about the history of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, while enjoying the magical views of the Dam from afar.
Itinerary is as follows:
- Please provide your requested hotel for pickup upon reservation
- After arrival to the Hoover Dam, We will drop you off and you will walk up to the bridge to enjoy an incredible birds eye view of the Dam and Colorado River.
- Next Stop: Hemenway Park – also well known for the Desert Big Horn Sheep
- Lake Mead Lookout – you will have various photo opportunities at this location
- Finally, you will be dropped off at your hotel or preferred location on the Las Vegas Strip.
During your tour, there will be various lookout points and photo opportunities!
Here is a list of a few other must see attractions:
- Adventuredome Theme Park – This is sure to bring nostalgia to anyone who has been to Las Vegas before. Located in the Circus Circus Hotel, it provides a fun experience for kids and adults alike. There are many arcade games, roller coasters, and carnival games than anyone can enjoy.
To skip the long lines at the box office and have instant confirmation upon booking, you are able to purchase tickets online up to 30 days prior to your visit. You may receive a full refund upon cancellation within 24 hours of your reservation. There are countless experiences, tours and attractions to discover when visiting Las Vegas, Nevada and these are just a few. To learn more about the endless possibilities you can have while visiting any city in the world, please visit Get Your Guide and make your next visit be the best it can be!
* Disclaimer: Due to COVID-19 all reservations may be subjected to change