No matter the season, there are endless adventures to experience while visiting Dublin, Ireland. From Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Adventure Tours, Food & Drinks, Local Culture, and many more! We are here to help guide you to have the perfect experience during your stay in Dublin!
Here is a list of several must see experiences and attractions during your time in Dublin, Ireland:
1. Full-Day Tour from Dublin featuring Wicklow, Glendalough, and Kilkenny – This is an all-day tour that begins at 8:45am. With the help of your expert tour guide you will experience 3 cities and learn about the history of these 3 historic sites and cities.
The itinerary is as follows:
- Wicklow National park – During your time through the Wicklow, you will experience a guided tour of the Monastic settlement of Glendalough, walk through the “Valley of 2 Lakes” you will cross the Wicklow Gap where you have an opportunity to take memorable photos.
- Kilkenny – After crossing the Wicklow Gap, you will make your way through this medieval capital street, while learning about its history.
- You will have free time to roam the streets, eat lunch, and grab a few drinks or souvenirs.
* Disclaimer: Lunch and beverages not included in price
2. Full-Day Tour from Dublin to Cliffs of Moher, Burren & Galway – This is a 14-hour tour that begins at 6:45am. You will experience a full day of travel while learning about the history of the land during this unforgettable getaway!
The Itinerary is as follows:
- Galway Plaza – with a break
- Kilmachduagh Monastery
- Cliffs of Moher – with approximately 2 hours of free time
- The Burren
- Galway – with approximately 1 hour of free time
- Dublin – drive along the cost of the Wild Atlantic Way, past Dunguaire Castle and 12 Bens mountain range on the way back to your original destination.
3. Jameson Whiskey Distillery Tour with Tastings – This is a short 45-minute tour that you will learn the secrets of making Irish whiskey as well as the story of John Jameson and his whiskey making adventures. During this fully guided tour you will get a first hand look of the historic Jameson Distillery in Dublin. Afterwards, you may enjoy a delicious whiskey tasting of your choice.
4. Full-Day Tour to Giants Causeway – This is a 10-hour day tour that begins at 7:20am. You will visit the enchanting areas around Dublin. This experience is surely to bring out your adventurous side! Your travels will include complimentary coffee and tea, as well as Wifi on board. You will also learn about the history and tales of the Giant’s Causeway, 200-year old Dark Hedges and the beauty of the Antrim coast.
The itinerary is as follows:
- Board a luxury style coach departing from Dublin at 7:20am
- Giant’s Causeway – experience the epic 66-foot long Carrick-a-Rede bridge
- Dark Hedges – most famous for being featured in season 2 of Game of Thrones.
Here is a list of a few other must see attractions:
- Irish Temple Bar – Stop for a quick drink in one of the most iconic bars in Dublin dating back to the early 1300’s! It remains popular because of its unique interior and location in the heart of the city.
- Guinness Factory – This tourist attraction is located in St. James’ Brewery and offers a variety of tours for you to enjoy the history of Guinness beer. After traveling to the 7th floor of the famous brewery, you will be greeted with a refreshing pint of Guinness beer while enjoying the beauty of the gorgeous Dublin scenery.
To skip the long lines at the box office and have instant confirmation upon booking, you are able to purchase tickets online up to 30 days prior to your visit. You may receive a full refund upon cancellation within 24 hours of your reservation. There are countless experiences, tours and attractions to discover when visiting Dublin, Ireland and these are just a few. To learn more about the endless possibilities you can explore while visiting any city in the world, please visit Get Your Guide and make your next vacation be the best it can be!
* Disclaimer: Due to COVID-19 all reservations may be subjected to change