Regardless of the season, there are countless adventures and memories to make with friends and family during your time in Denver, Colorado. We offer Day Trips, Nature & Adventure experiences, Sightseeing Tours, as well as Local Culture Tours!
Here is a list of several must see experiences and attractions during your vacation in Denver, Colorado:
1. A classic Rocky Mountains Tour is a must see attraction during your trip. This 4- hour walking tour provides a picturesque view of the Great Plains and The Rocky Mountains. An expert guide will take you through several stops including; Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Evergreen Colorado, Lookout Mountain and Buffalo Bill’s Grave before returning back to your starting spot.
2. Rocky Mountain National Park from Denver to Boulder. This tour begins at 9am with duration of 8-hours. We have several pickup locations included: Either Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop Street, Denver 80202 or Peet’s Coffee, 1695 29th Street Suite 1260, Boulder 80301.
3. A Complete Cannabis Tour. This 2-hour tour begins at 11:30am and takes you to one of Colorado’s largest craft cannabis producer, Seed & Smith. During your experience you will learn about handcrafted cultivation and the process of cannabis extraction.
Here is a list of a few other must see attractions:
Denver Botanic Gardens – The gardens offer a variety of programs that help the community including; Water Stewardship, Food Programs, Center For Global Initiatives, Free Shuttle Program, Trips & Travel and Therapeutic Horticulture.
Denver Zoo – The zoo offers the ultimate experience to view an array of animal species including flamingos, the snapping turtle, sea otters’, African lion, Siberian tiger, African wild dog, and even Black-Footed Penguins! They also offer several events during the year that are fun for kids, friends, and family alike.
Hiking Spots—There are several epic hiking trails and lookout points that are a short distance from the city, however you need to consider the season and drive time. Some of these hiking trails may take 1-2 hour drive time.
Here is a list of hikes that are under 100 miles from the city:
- Hell’s Hole Trail: 43 miles from Denver – 3.9 miles round-trip hike
- Elk Falls Overlook: 39 miles from Denver – 10.8 miles round-trip hike
- Mount Audubon Trail: 55 miles from Denver – 7.9 miles round-trip hike
- Summit Adventure Trail: 63 miles from Denver – 9.1 miles round-trip hike
- Storm Pass Trail to Estes Cone: 67 miles from Denver – 7.5 miles round-trip hike
- St. Mary’s Falls Trail: 77 miles from Denver – 6.9 miles round-trip hike
- Stone Lake: 96 miles from Denver – 12.3 miles round-trip hike
Need some help on finding the right hiking shoe? Our friend Taylor put together a great guide on choosing between boots or shoes, and how to choose the best material for your specific hike. And if you’re a first time hiker, be sure to check out our article titled Hiking Tips for Beginners.
Ghost and Vampire Tours – There are several haunted ghost tours to experience while visiting. Many of them feature a pub-crawl and a tour guide who shares some of the most famous haunted stories in the city.
We are here to provide you with your ideal travel experience regardless of the season that you are planning to travel to Colorado.
To skip the long lines at the box office and have instant confirmation upon booking, you are able to purchase tickets online up to 30 days prior to your visit. You may receive a full refund upon cancellation within 24 hours of your reservation. There are countless experiences, tours and attractions to discover when visiting Denver, Colorado and these are just a few. To learn more about the endless possibilities you can have while visiting any city in the world, please visit Get Your Guide and make your next vacation be the best it can be!
We’d love to hear in the comments if you have additional suggestions!
* Disclaimer: Due to COVID-19 all reservations may be subjected to change